| Gazprom-Media Holding comprises television, radio, printing press, cinema production, advertising, movie theaters and internet assets.|
The company was founded on January 21, 1998.
Gazprom-Media Holding is one of the largest media holdings in Russia and Europe.
According to the IFRS consolidated report the holding company's income in 2012 was 52.3 billion rubles, which exceeds the 2011 results by 11 per cent. In 2012 the net profit increased by 36 per cent and came to 7.7 billion rubles. The Gazprom Media Holding capitalization reached 200 billion rubles in 2012.
Gazprom-Media Holding claims as the main objective of its activities accumulation and development of media assets.
Regarding assets its main principle is to supervise business not content. Every media project must keep high quality and occupy its own niche. That is why all the Gazprom-Media Holding projects (informative, analytical or entertaining) are in great demand and popular practically with the entire population in this country.
Gazprom-Media Holding includes:
- TV companies NTV and TNT , satellite TV company NTV-PLUS
- Radio stations Echo of Moscow, CITY-FM, Relax-FM, Detskoe radio, Comedy Radio
- Publishing house Seven Days: 7 Days TV-Program, Caravan of Stories’ Collection, Caravan of Stories. Newspapers Tribuna and a TV guide Panorama TV.
- Film- production company NTV-KINO
- Cinema-theaters Oktyabr and Crystal Palace
- Internet video hosting Rutube
- Gazprom-Media Technology
- Gazprom-Media (TV and Radio advertising)
- Gazprom-Media Digital (Internet advertising)
- Telebasis, Komstek engineering company and Advertising company SMS (real estate management and ownership).